Saturday, April 7, 2012

Upheavals and Epiphanies

Last week I had one job.  Then, for a day or so this week, I had two jobs.  Now I have a completely different job than the one I had last week!  Did that make sense to you?  It barely made sense to me.  The point is that this week has been a giant upheaval.  Thankfully, I had the dishcloths to help me through... I am just about half way through the 6th cloth, by the way.

I have found that I have a significant number of epiphanies during yoga class.  Something about the music and the movement and all that.  This past week's epiphany involves a brilliant knitting book that I will be writing.  I cannot say more about it here, too public.  Also it is still in the very preliminary stages and could change dramatically.  In order to become more dramatic, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment