Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend Madness

The past few days have been really quite ridiculously busy.  This morning I awoke feeling like I hadn't slept because my subconscious had been going full tilt all night.  Today is my (supposed) time to catch up and get stuff done.  We'll see about that.

On Wednesday my mother and I went to visit my grandparents and happened to stop in at a most fabulous of all fabulous yarn shops.  It's called Tawas Bay Yarn Co. and was way more than I could have imagined.  When I say we stopped in, we actually spent about 2 hours lost in yarn and for once, I was not the biggest spender in the group.  Mom got enough yarn to make hats for about a year!

For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the knitting bag I've been lugging around lately,
It is actually one of three...  

Well, the to do list is calling to me again.  Best not to ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment