Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Onward Ho!

My mind has been reeling with thoughts of action and adventure.  Yesterday Hannah and I went to see The Avengers (another Joss Whedon triumph) and then spent the evening watching Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (which is surprisingly much better than Pirates 2 & 3. Combined).  Now we are off to play this game of all games:
This time, I am determined to win. All these superheroes and pirates have ignited my fighting spirit.  Should be an excellent show down in the sheep pastures.

In other news, this crazy thing,

is no longer just sleeping on my bed everyday.  Oh no, that would be far too simple.  Instead she is actually sleeping between my sheets and slightly under my pillow.  Right after spending the afternoon rolling around in the dirt.  Good thing she's cute.   


4 comments:

  1. CATAN IS AWESOME!!!! WE MUST PLAY SOMETIME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorca is too cute to be mad at her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you saw the state of my sheets, you wouldn't think so!

      Delete