Sunday, May 6, 2012

Plaid PJs

We all have things that make us feel better when we are ill.  I personally like to loll about in my plaid footy PJs, watching Disney movies, and drinking lemon/garlic tea.  Which is what I'll be doing once I'm done updating you all.

The UFO phenomenon has infiltrated the rest of my life!  Earlier I decided to look through my document folder titled "Books" to see what brilliant literary ideas I had followed for 3 pages or so before abandoning.  To my surprise, I have 2 books that are about halfway written!  Seriously.  I wrote 70 pages or so of each and then just left them.  That is what school, travel, and life will do to you.  Now the question remains, should I finish them?

To remind myself that the sun does shine every once in a while, I will share some pictures I took last week (before all this gray sky/rain nonsense).

The Moo Cow Infinity scarf, drying gently in the sun.

The Sunset Mittens.

Hark!  There be things growing in the sandy pit that we call the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment