Friday, July 27, 2012

Preparations

While everyone else prepares for the upcoming film fest by rearranging schedules, buying tickets, and plotting celebrity sightings, I am planning out my movie watching knitting projects.  Of course I'm doing all the other things as well but since my commissions log hit 10 projects and more birthdays are approaching, I am knitting nonstop.

Here's what's on the schedule for the movie theater knitting,

A felted bag (stockinette on circle needles for about a million years)
A jar cozy (same idea but on DPNs)
A gift that involves large blocks of stockinette on straight needles

While these probably won't be enough to occupy my hands during all of my 7 movies, it will definitely give me a good handle on my project mania!

A stone causing ripples on Tawas Point beach

No comments:

Post a Comment