Thursday, July 12, 2012

Catnip Inspiration

Sorry I haven't been around to write lately everyone.  I kept thinking about posting but then life would get in the way and sets me on a different course entirely.

Sunday was the Cherry Festival Art Show that my dear friend Kelly was selling at.  If you want to check out her blog, here's the link; News From Fern Street  Although I was only able to stop by for a brief moment, I did get an adorable catnip wonton for Sorcha.  Sorcha LOVES her new toy.  So thanks Kelly!

This morning I went on an inspiration walk to the library, bringing along my photo/video camera.  I needed a break from my furious cape pattern finishing and birthday present knitting.  I hope to share some of these photos over the next few days.  So here's the inspirational photo for today,


1 comment:

  1. so glad Sorcha loves it, another kitty approved product!

    ReplyDelete