Wednesday, July 4, 2012

On This, The 4th Day of July

It is hot.  Really really ridiculously hot.  Which makes knitting a challenge, let me tell you.  Now that I have finished the light, lacy wedding shawl (a couple days after the wedding but who's counting?) I am left with the next highest priority on my list, the cape pattern.  Let me repeat that.  I am trying to knit a bulky (orange) cape in the middle of this heat.  We have left challenging way behind.  


I know you're all dying to see my completed shawl but this is the only photo I'm releasing at this time.  I will have the pattern for sale either on Ravelry or as part of a book someday so I don't want to give everything away now!  It looks stunning, if I do say so myself.  I literally took 70 pictures of it this morning.

Enjoy your holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment