Sunday, July 22, 2012

Camping - Day 4

Today I awoke to another meeting of the seagull convention outside my tent door.  I stumbled out to find that they had left me poopy presents all over my tent, my beach chair, the picnic table, the car... you get the idea.  In addition, 3 spiders had taken up residence in the back of said beach chair.  Isn't nature fun?  Actually I could have been (and was) fine with all that but then a bird pooped on my arm.  That was just a little too close to nature for my taste.


On the bright side, my mother, sister, aunt, cousins, and family friends (9 women in all) got caught skinny dipping by the park ranger last night.  He literally dropped his flashlight when he saw one of our friends standing on the beach, entirely nude.  Quite good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment