Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snowed In. Day 2. The Brain Begins to go...

Captain's Log.  Star date...

We remain snow bound.  Although the home ship has retained power, many of the outlying fleet are still without heat and electricity.  Last night we harbored a Vulcan friend of first commander Hannah in the guest quarter.  Still I wish there was more we could do.  It seems that, no matter how fast I knit, I cannot outfit the entire fleet in time.  In a desperate attempt to feel useful last night I sent first commander Hannah out to feed the troops while I stationed myself at the entertainment bay in the hopes that we could amuse and warm people with The Artist.  It succeeded.  Mildly.

During my own entrapment yesterday I discovered some rather amusing pictures of knitted food.



Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment