Monday, March 26, 2012

Knitting in the Dark

It may appear to others that I have put my work on hold this week in favor of watching as many free movies at the State as possible.  (Yes, it's Spring Break free movie week at the State again!)  However, if you thought that, you would be wrong.  Rather, I have been perfecting my knitting in the dark skills.  Yesterday I knit a beer cozy, on DPNs, during a French film with subtitles!  Without missing a single moment!  Success.  Now I can watch as many movies as possible this week without feeling like I should be knitting.  Because I will be!

*If you are looking for movie recommendations, I have many.*



I have also been holding photo shoots with the bunnies!  If you haven't met the bunnies yet, the sparkly one is Jean and the striped one is Sacha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment