Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Stopping By

Although the insanity continues, I figured I'd pop my head in to share my new favorite food with you.  It is the Garlic Scape-Cheese-Lettuce Wrap, courtesy of Kat.  She invented them at our last book club meeting and since then I cannot get enough.  There are three ingredients, they're all in the title, and you just roll them all up in a little bundle of cheesy, garlicy, lettucey goodness.  The perfect appetizer for your fancy dinner parties, your casual knitting nights, and your barn raising shindigs!  Also for the tired, overworked souls such as myself, these make a fine late night dinner.

Well, time to get back to doing stuff.  Since I don't have a Garlic Scape-Cheese-Lettuce Wrap photo yet, I leave you with this artsy flower picture.

1 comment: