Monday, June 11, 2012

Life Amongst the Knitters

As promised, here are some of the scenes from Saturday's Knit/Crochet in Public Day...

Our multicolored welcome sign!  Do you see my "I"? 


The infamous Mario drinking fountain.  Knit by the one and only, Knit Happens.  Complete with glow in the dark teeth.


The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, also a Knit Happens creation.


Some lovely handspun, Kool-Aid dyed yarn that I borrowed from a fellow knitter.  For photography purposes, of course.

All in all a smashing success!  Excellent weather, decorations, company, and knitting!

In looking over my pictures I realized that I don't have a single picture of me knitting.  Not just from Saturday either.  I have absolutely no knitting pictures of myself!  Perhaps the photographer will have to become the photographed...

No comments:

Post a Comment