Saturday, June 23, 2012

Catching Up

The last few days have been busy.  Really really ridiculously busy.  Actually, the next few days are going to be just as busy, if not more so.  Thus I am taking my brief waiting moments to catch up on a few things.

This is the lovely handspun yarn that my pops got me for my birthday.  It's a blend of a couple of different wools with strings of little pearls and tiny roses spun in.  I hardly know what to do with it, that's how cool it is.  I want to show off the yarn well and I want to wear whatever I make.  Any suggestions?


Hannah captured this gem a week or so ago.  Sorcha is in the middle of one of her pathetic meowing for food routines.  Not her cutest moments, that's for sure.  I think this picture does an excellent job of capturing her total insanity.

Alright, time's up!  Enough catching up and back to my busy busy day!

1 comment:

  1. aww Sorcha is so cute! miss you Celia! and I agree - it is so busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete