Friday, June 8, 2012

TCWWKCIPD

Tomorrow is World Wide Knit in Public Day, or, as we here in TC call it Traverse City's World Wide Knit/Crochet in Public Day (TCWWKCIPD).  I have linked to the Facebook page for those who want to see more.  Or you could just read the awesome poster that our fearless organizers created!


Among the many things that were knitted/crocheted for this event, we have actually made each of the letters of our acronym.  I am proud to say that I have knitted my first letter "I".  It is rather large and purpley-blue.  

I will, of course, be taking pictures tomorrow.  So look forward to those.  Per usual, they will probably not be up soon enough for some of you impatient friends.  You know who you are.  

I highly encourage you all to knit or crochet in public tomorrow.  Even if just for a bit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment