Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lazy Sunday

My family members have been rather surprised at my enthusiasm for Superbowl Sunday.  Then I explained, 3 hours of football (or more, who knows!) = 3 hours of uninterrupted knitting.  It's a win-win.

I have to start cleaning up from my messy startitis attack.  In my project starting frenzy I threw some old projects on waste yarn, tossed bags all over my room, and chucked any yarn I couldn't use right then into a large pile in the corner.  Kinda scary potatoes.

In other news, I bought a new camera!  A fancy new camera!  I knew it was coming for some weeks now. Then yesterday I took a romp down to the Camera Shop, clutching my dear friend Natalie's recommendations in one hand and my credit card in the other.  A half hour later I left with a used Canon D20, lense, camera bag, memory card, and lots of ideas!  As soon as I figure out how to upload pics I'll be sure to pass them along.  And yes, most of them are of Sorcha.

I have been really fascinated with pictures of winter wonderlands lately.  Thought I'd share a few.  Get excited about the pics I'm gonna post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment