Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome

Hello fellow knitters!

I have created this blog primarily as a way to connect to my knitting community in Hen House.  It will be part inspiration, part tutorial, part knitting stories, part tips and techniques, and probably A LOT of cat pictures.

If you have any questions, ideas, thoughts, jokes, or general statements about knitting, spinning, croqueting, etc., please share!

Celia's knitting update:
My mother is thinking of branching out to socks.  The only problem is that she can hardly keep up with her baby hat knitting (she knits a hat for each baby she delivers)!  I have stepped in to help.  Now I am furiously knitting baby hats in some fabulous hand dyed, merino wool yarns.

Christmas knitting update:  Believe it or not, I only have ONE more project to finish knitting for my family Christmas gifts!  Of course, all the projects have to be blocked, sewn, and touched up but this is still a huge accomplishment.  I mean, I started knitting these projects in August.  Now Christmas is less than a week away!

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Celia, this is so cool!!! I'm glad that you are helping your mom with the baby hats. Is your mom starting to knit baby socks or adult socks? I would really like to see all the projects nonetheless. Also, congrats on almost finishing all the Christmas gifts - YOU ARE AWESOME!

    <3 Anna

    PS love the font!
    PSS the more cat pics the better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes remember when you started all your knitting projects back during the summer! You need to definitely put up pictures so I can see how far you've come on all of them! Miss you!!!

    <3 Hannah

    ReplyDelete